Each stage of the production process is subject to strict controls to ensure the overall quality of the product and to highlight any faults. In addition to routine checks on the machine, the parts of each lot are sample tested by trained personnel in our air-conditioned measuring room equipped with the most modern machines. In addition to the geometric controls we can provide reports of hardness, roughness and metallographic, all as per specifications according to the certification UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 we achieved already in 2005.
Main equipment available:
- ZEISS ACCURA dimensions 1400x1800x1200 with KLINGELNBERG revolving table and software for control of internal and external spur gears, cylindrical gears and worm screws .
- MDM CNC GEAR MEASURING MACHINE maximum diameter 700 mm for control of internal and external spur gears, worm screws and hobs.
- EQUOTIP portable hardness tester with report printer .
- MAAG DOUBLE SIDE GAUGE for worm screw and wheel .
- Numerous GLEASON tester .
Certified Company UNI EN ISO 9001/2015.